Admissions Enrollment & Registration Process
Metro Arts admits new students who submit a 100% completed Enrollment Form on a first-come-first-served basis. A placement offer is subject to grade level availability. Any submitted Enrollment Forms without grade level availability are automatically added to our wait list.
Students are offered placement on a first-come-first-served basis with a date-specific place determined by the day and time that their Enrollment Form is submitted.
Enrollment Forms are available for the next school year starting on September 15th and continue until the start of the following school year — siblings of currently enrolled students are given preference.
Metro Arts is a college prep school and is designed for students who are serious about both academics and the arts. Spaces in the 7th and 9th grades have the greatest availability each year; all grades tend to fill quickly.
If you are interested in enrolling with us, please complete an Enrollment Form as soon as possible.
Metro Arts is a college preparatory school. We encourage all applicants to apply to enter at the grade level appropriate for their graduation year. Due to scheduling limitations and high admissions numbers, Metro is usually unable to seat students in courses below those appropriate for their correct cohort year.
According to statute A.R.S. § 15-184(I) Metro Arts may refuse to admit any pupil who has been expelled from another educational institution or who is in the process of being expelled from another educational institution.
The Following Steps Outline the Enrollment & Registration Process
New Student Orientation will be held in mid-July for all new students and families.
1. Metro Arts keeps a wait list for each grade level until the first day of school. Waitlisted students still interested in attending Metro Arts must reapply for the following school year beginning on September 15th and follow the same process outlined above. We do not save Enrollment Forms from previous years once the school year has begun.
2. Homeschool Applicants must submit:
• Copy of Affidavit of Intent to Homeschool (A.R.S. §15-802)
• Confirmation of registration as a Homeschool Student
• Birth Certificate or other reliable proof of the pupil's identity and age, per A.R.S. §15-828
• Note: Homeschool applicants will be tested pursuant to A.R.S. §15-802, in order to determine the appropriate grade level for the educational placement of the child.